Monday, March 10, 2014

A re-introduction

3-10-14

I've decided to re-start blogging. My short lived blog from my teaching days (Lessons from the Wild Hundreds http://tariqaeps511.blogspot.com/) really helped me work through things that came up in the classroom. Even if I didn't find solutions, I did get inspiration and was able to reflect on the situations around me.

A lot has changed since then. Coming up on my final year of medical school, I've had many experiences, but through the hustle of it all, haven't had too much time to look back and reflect. Similar to my previous blog, I think I'll use experiences I have and have had during my medical education as launch points for more general themes and situations happening around me.

My hope with this endeavor is to be mindful of my own reactions and development as a physician in training and as person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment